Apologetics Study Bible for Students- Hardback $30
The Apologetics Study Bible for Students anchors Christians in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses for whenever the core issues of their faith and life are challenged. Multiple research studies have shown that spiritual focus often weakens among teenagers and college students as they head into the attention-dividing realm of young adulthood. Up to 66% of them leave church altogether. The Apologetics Study Bible for Studentsworks against that trend by helping this audience begin to better articulate its beliefs. Sean McDowell is General Editor and Joseph Holden was among the Associate Editors.
This study Bible also includes:
- Two-color design-intensive layout on every page for the visual generation
- Sixty “Twisted Scriptures” explanations
- Fifty “Bones & Dirt” entries (archaeology meets apologetics, Joseph Holden)
- Fifty "Notable Quotes"
- Twenty-five “Tactics” against common anti-Christian arguments
- Twenty “Personal Stories” of how God has worked in real lives