In an effort to make graduate education accessible to working adults, courses will be held
all year-around in the evening, most in one-week modular format which meet Monday
through Friday from 6:00pm to 10:30pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm (with the exception
of language courses which are 12 weeks in length). After the completion of the one-week
in-class portion of the course the student will have an additional fourteen (14) week period
to complete further research and assignments which may include reading, research, writing, taking an exam(s), online student discussions, and/or online discussions with your professor.
- Graduate courses of study in apologetics, theology, Bible, and divinity (pastoral studies).
- The Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics program offers a Philosophy of Religion emphasis.
- A flexible schedule of evening courses for working adults.
- Modular courses offered every month of the year.
- Coursework due within 14 weeks after completing your one-week module.
- Learn from a distinguished faculty of top evangelical scholars.
- Classical curriculum with strong biblical focuson inerrancy.
- Apologetic approach that is Christ-centered.
- Enjoy a shared searchable theological library of over 20,000 volumes.